Saturday, May 21, 2005

Part II



I was going to talk up last night's Rock School tribute to Led Zep but I've decided to wait until tomorrow so I can write all about tonight's final show for keyboardist Allie Hauptman and bassist Matt Rothstein. Also, there's a lot of new faces at Rock School and now that Julie and Eric have filled me in on who is who and I've seen the show, I'll be a lot better qualified to talk about each kid individually after I see it a second time tonight. Just know that everyone was awesome!

That being said, if you are anywhere in the Philadelphia area, come out for the Zep concert tonight. It's a brilliant performance and it's going to be a very touching finale for Allie and Matt. And of course it also marks the end of regular season shows for graduating All-Stars Eric Slick, Max DiMezza, Lauren Pollock, and Jeremy Blessing.

I was pretty good about not losing it last night, but I'm teary eyed sitting here now just thinking about this evening. Must not forget to bring the Kleenex.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment